Last updated: 24 March 2020
To help protect our staff and other service users, please stay at home and self-isolate for 14 days and do not visit our service if you or a member of your household has:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature (of 37.8 degrees centigrade or higher)
Here is some helpful guidance to help you whilst you are staying at home. If you have serious symptoms you cannot manage at home, use NHS 111 online (please only call NHS 111 if they cannot get online).
In order to deliver the best possible care to our patients during the coronavirus outbreak, we are following national guidance to adapt our services. This means we will continue to provide services prioritised as essential by NHS England and temporarily pausing others.
In practice this means:
- allocation of urgent appointments is following clinical triage over the telephone by a dentist
- all routine appointments have been postponed
To reduce the number of people sitting in our waiting rooms and thereby helping to delay the spread of the virus, you will be asked to:
- make appointments by telephone only
- pay by card only
- attend alone if possible or if absolutely necessary with only one other person
- wait outside until the dentist is ready to reduce people in the waiting area
We appreciate your patience, support and cooperation during this unprecedented time and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.