Our dental services are for adults and children who would not or cannot receive dental care from a general dentist. We deliver care from community based locations in Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Ely, Huntingdon, Newmarket, Peterborough and Wisbech.
We also offer:
- Treatment for those who are in pain and do not have a regular dentist
- Wheelchair friendly access
- Treatment under sedation
- Treatment for dental phobias
- Minor Oral Surgery
- Oral health promotion
All appointments must be booked in advance; we do not offer a walk-in service.
On arrival at reception you will be asked to fill in a medical history form and relevant NHS paperwork. If you are taking any medication it would be helpful if you bring a list with you.
Our team always aim to provide a high standard of care and service for patients and communities.
Information on where we deliver our services can be found on our services pages.
Share your experience
If you would like to share a positive experience about your care, or just make a comment about our service, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please click on the image below to complete our survey.
Alternatively, you can post your compliments to:
Licence Number RTGA-CTLG-SCKH
Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust
If you have a query or concern about our service or would like to find out our complaints procedure, please visit our your experience page.
We are part of Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust, which also provides:
- A range of children’s services to children, young people and families in (Cambridgeshire and Norfolk)
- Bedfordshire Community Health services for the residents of Bedfordshire are provided in partnership with East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Children and Adults’ Community Health services for the residents of Luton
- Dynamichealth musculoskeletal services and pelvic health physiotherapy services (Cambridgeshire and Peterborough)
- iCaSH: Integrated Contraception and Sexual Health Services (Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- the Oliver Zangwill Centre for Neuropsychological Rehabilitation and the Evelyn Community Head Injury Service
- school age immunisation programme (Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk)