If you would like to share a positive experience about your care, or just make a comment on our service, we would be delighted to hear from you. Our patient information leaflet will provide more information.
Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
Our PALS team supports our patients, their families, carers, and our staff by:
- listening to your queries and concerns in confidence
- giving you information and advice about local health services
- finding solutions to any problems you may be having, as quickly as possible
- directing you to other sources of help
- advising you how to make a formal complaint
- ensuring that your comments, concerns and compliments are heard and used to improve our services.
Call 0300 123 1000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org – please note this email is not for appointments, results or general queries.
If you or your relatives are unhappy about any aspect of your care or the service you have received, please speak to a member of staff in the first instance if you feel able to, to give them the opportunity to put things right, as soon as possible.
If you don’t want to speak to a member of staff or you still feel your issues have not been resolved, you can contact our PALS team (details above) to make a complaint.
We view complaints and feedback positively using them as an opportunity to improve services.
Additional information regarding our PALS service can be found here.